When you start your search for a professional landscaping company in Pacific Northwest area, look for indications that the company is:
- Provides great value for your money (remember, the lowest bid doesn't mean it's the best value)
- Treats each and every project with the same level of attention to detail (Clients big and small, do they do the small things?)
- Delivers on time (It's your yard, it's your home, you don't want surprises when it comes to timeline)
Look for a few key things in their online presence to give you a good indicator:
- Do they have a phone number listed?
- Is their copyright up to date?
- Are the licensed and bonded?
- Do they provide free estimates?
- Have they been in business in your area for at least a few years?
- Do they have social media profiles?
- How are their reviews on places like Yelp and Google?
- Does a real person answer your email or website requests?
Here are some broader considerations when selecting a landscaping company to tend to your home as well.
- Hire a company that provides quality services. A large number of commercial landscaping companies promote themselves as full service landscapers, but do nothing more than lawn maintenance. If you're searching for a company that provides more, things like trimming services, thatching, edging, or more, make sure you confirm what services are available in your area.
- Go with a landscaping company with extensive experience. Landscape companies must keep their core clients happy if they are able to survive for years, make sure you go with one that's been around a while, it means they're doing something right.
- In the landscaping industry, price can differ greatly. For that reason its best to go searching and find few companies before you make a final decision. What you will basically find is a range of bids. Some could be high, some too low. Choose the bid with the most details offered and the team that has considered all your needs carefully.